NHS services across Wirral are currently under a lot of pressure, with staff working incredibly hard to meet demand. We need your help to manage services.
If your condition is not urgent there are other options available for you:
- You can find self-care advice on www.nhs.uk where you will find an A-Z of conditions
- Consider using your local pharmacy for expert help and advice for every-day conditions;
- Online services are available, where you can request repeat prescriptions via the NHS app NHS App and your NHS account – NHS (www.nhs.uk) or prescriptions can be requested by patient access. If you wish to have patient access please visit the surgery to complete the application form. Please note ID will be required
- Advice is also available from NHS 111 online Get help for your symptoms – NHS 111, who can direct you to the best service for your needs if you’re not sure what to do.
- If you run out of your regular medication at the weekend, including bank holidays, you can get an emergency prescription at NHS 111 online Get a prescription or medicines information – NHS 111
- Pre-bookable, routine appointments are also available at evening and weekends. You can access these appointments by contacting the surgery. Please be aware these appointments will not be at the practice.
- There are several services available locally to help you including at the walk in centre/ urgent treatment centre [add in details as appropriate or delete].
If your condition continues to get worse, or there is no sign of improvement after 3-4 days, contact us for further advice. If you have an appointment, please make sure you attend – or if you no longer need your appointment, please cancel so that we can make it available to someone else.